Sunday, June 05, 2005

26 Reasons Why This Blog Will be Different Until August 1

Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Contracts, Evidence, Civil Procedure, Real Property, Torts, Agency, Partnerships, Corporations, Family Law, Community Property, Wills, Estate, Guardianship, Commercial Paper, Secured Transactions, Bankruptcy, Consumer Rights, Oil & Gas, Trusts, Federal Estate & Gift Tax, and Federal Income Tax.

Yes indeed. The subjects on the Texas Bar Exam.

What's that? You want to know what "Commercial Paper" is? So do I. So do I.

In any event, 42 and I are studying together in a remote area and we won't have access to the internet on week days. In fact, we'll hardly have access to any media but the bar materials and a trusty NRSV. But I expect we'll write (by hand) in the evenings and on post on Saturdays. Expect a much more reflective, less current events-based blog in the weeks to come. Also, since we're studying together, expect some posts from our joint psuedonym, jj.

By August 1, I'm sure we'll be back up to full steam....

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Alison said...

I'm not a lawyer but thought this sounded like good advice on studying for the bar.

I enjoy reading your blog and wish you both the best of luck in your studies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home