Thursday, January 20, 2005

New Chuck Currie Paper

Chuck Currie, perhaps every progressive Christian blogger's hero (including my own), has brought to my attention a new essay he has written on Walter Rauschenbusch and the Social Gospel. You can access his paper for free at his blog here. I always commend you to Mr. Currie's insight, but I especially encourage you to explore his thoughts on this important subject.

On another note, I would like to request Mr. Currie's permission to include his paper on the syllabus of the course I'm helping teach this semester.

2 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're more than welcome to use the paper any way you feel would be helpful. Thank you for asking. But I would sugguest Christopher Evan's book The Social Gospel Today as a better overall resource for a class.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger jj said...

Mr. Currie,

Thanks! I'll definitely check out both your paper and Social Gospel Today, the book. I'm also assigning (yes, I'm creating the syllabus), a few chapters from Walter Rauschenbusch's original book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home